A Warm Welcome to St Davids Escapes
We are thrilled you are interested in finding out more about St Davids Escapes. Below you will find lots of information about us, our services and how we can support you in making the most from your holiday home. But first a little about us……
Why St Davids Escapes?
We are a new and exciting holiday cottage agency on the St Davids Peninsula. Not only are we based in St.Davids ourselves, but we‘re small enough to care, with a personal approach to dealing with both owners and guests. We’re certainly experienced enough to cope too – with over 16 years in the Holiday Letting Industry and we even own our own holiday cottage, so we’re well placed to know what makes a successful holiday let. We cover all aspects of letting a holiday cottage and offer owners an extremely competitive commission rate and unrivalled service.
At the heart of St Davids Escapes is Rachael Copley. Rachael’s background is in Tourism Marketing having worked with some big name travel companies before arriving in St Davids and setting up her very first holiday cottage. Settling into St Davids life, Rachael launched her own Restaurant in St Davids, Cwtch*, and then two more cottages – under the banner of Cwtch* Cottages. When it was time for Rachael to sell the restaurant and move on she worked with a large, National Holiday Cottage Company gaining valuable experience once again in the field of holiday letting. After 4 years it was time to work on her own again. A few friends in St Davids asked her to help them prepare and promote their cottages too and there it was, St Davids Escapes was born. Our collection has grown entirely through word of mouth and we now represent properties across the St.Davids Peninsula.
When making your decision on who to choose to look after your holiday home, here is what we at St Davids Escapes believe really matters:
- We believe in exceptional customer service both for our owners and guests alike. Your experience on the St Davids Peninsula is our main priority. We love where we live and show it by creating unforgettable holidays in this beautiful location.
- We only represent properties that are cherished by their owners. In many cases the owners have put their heart and souls into the renovations, restorations or conversions. ‘That’ll do’ – are not words you’ll find spoken here at St Davids Escapes. We only work with like-minded owners who are keen to ensure each customer’s holiday is the best it can be.
Working with us
We’d love to talk to you more about it over a coffee, but for now here is an overview of how we work with our owners:
* Manageable and Geographically Focused Portfolio
We look after properties across the St Davids Peninsula covering the following areas:
Solva, St Davids, Abereiddy, Porthgain
Because we only let properties in our immediate area it means we can offer owners a flexible service to meet their personal objectives for letting. It also means we are on hand. We know each of our owners well and quickly learn how you prefer things. We can be your trusted feet on the ground while you are away from your property.
* Competitive Commission
For any bookings we take, we charge a very competitive commission rate and there are no other hidden costs.
* Owner Friendly Contracts and Prompt Payment
We believe that your holiday cottage is your holiday cottage and you are welcome to stay at your cottage as often as you like. You are welcome to take as many of your own bookings as you like at no charge.
Importantly, unlike many other holiday cottage companies, we pay you the same month we receive the final balance by the guests. We don’t believe in holding on to your payments – we know how important cashflow is to you.
* Marketing your property
Showcasing your holiday home to the right audiences is at the heart of our service. St Davids Escapes operates in and around St Davids only. This means that our entire marketing budget, PR activity, social media and email campaigns are all focused on relevant prospective and past customers.
- We have a great website, which is easy to use.
- We work hard to maintain our strong online presence and our key search terms. We invest in Google Adwords all year round, and mange expenditure carefully for maximum effect to make sure your holiday home is seen online by the right audiences at the right times.
- We are active on Facebook and Instagram, building relationships with guests and owners.
- We also post regularly on our own blog, St Davids Life. You’ll find it’s full of inspired ideas and the best secret tips for a truly memorable holiday on the St Davids Peninsula.
- We take photography very seriously. Photo-shoots are planned carefully and Rachael attends each one personally to ensure our photographer captures what’s unique about your property.
* Friendly bookings
We provide a fast and professional response to enquiries. Whilst most of our bookings are online we are here to take answer customers queries and bookings over the phone on Weekdays from 9.30am-5:30pm, and Saturdays from 9.30am – 1.30pm.
Now that we’ve told you all about us, we’d love to hear all about you.
So if you are thinking of letting your property, or are already letting and want to find out how we could work together, we’d love to hear from you.
Call Rachael on 07714689855
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org