Pembrokeshire is the ideal remote, quiet spot for a weekend with your lover. Whether it’s a romantic meal overlooking the sea, dark spots for stargazing or dreamy sunset strolls, there are plenty of romantic things to do here in Pembrokeshire.
- A trip to Pembrokeshire wouldn’t be right if it didn’t involve the coast path. One of the most romantic things to do on a sunny day is to pack a picnic and snuggle into one of the dunes at Whitesands for an intimate lunch with your loved one.
2. Why not spoil your other half with a romantic meal in Coast, an award-winning, high-end restaurant sitting right on the beach at Coppet Hall near Saundersfoot? You’ll have unrivalled views of the sea from here…if you can keep your eyes off each other, that is!
3. Why not treat yourselves to a spa treatment from the luxurious Menevia Spa in St Davids? They offer couples treatments, and of all the romantic things to do, you don’t even have to leave your accommodation – they’ll come to you! Bliss!
4. Cwtch literally means “snuggle” in Welsh, so Cwtch restaurant in St Davids should definitely be on your list of romantic things to do. Its Welsh slate floors, laid back informality and delicious menu make this a charming evening out.
5. A sunset stroll anywhere on the stunning coast here is bound to be movie-like, but we suggest taking it at Strumble Head, where the 111-year-old lighthouse can shine a new light on your love…ahhh!
6. To take in all of St Bride’s bay’s scenery with a glass of something fizzy in hand and your other half’s hand in the other, then it has to be on the terrace of the Druidstone Hotel. This clifftop venue has seen many a person fall in love, especially with the sweeping views.
7. For romantic things to do with a difference, why not take a boat out to one of the many islands around St Davids head at dusk? The lapping water, sound of birds and outstanding coastal scenery is bound to impress your beau.
8. The peaks of Pembrokeshire are the perfect dark sky spots for stargazing with your special someone – what a wonderful way to wind up your romantic break with St Davids Escapes. We recommend the rugged cairn of Garn Fawr for a perfect twinkly night out.
If this has inspired you to book a romantic break away with your loved one, then why not browse our Romantic Cottages here>